|Shrink-wrapping your bottles gives |
your product a professional look!
Once you have filled your bottle with the finished product, follow these simple steps to get your shrink bands around the top of the bottle.
- Ensure the cap of the bottle is on tightly to prevent any leaking.
- Place the shrink band over the bottle, making certain that it fits adequately around the top of the bottle. The bag may shrink as much as 40 percent during the shrinking process.
- Set the heat gun to low if you are using a heat gun (350 degrees F). Set a blow dryer to high if you are using a blow dryer.
- Direct the heat of the heat gun or the blow dryer onto the shrink-wrap of the bottle. Do not place the source of heat so close that you melt holes in the plastic. Keep the appliance back approximately 6 inches to enable you to shrink the plastic slowly.
- Continue to move the heat source evenly around the shrink area of the bottle to shrink the plastic evenly. Stop when it is even and tight around the bottle top and cap.
- Do not over-shrink the shrink-wrap and make it so tight that it tears or rips.
- Allow the shrink-wrap to cool around the bottle.
That’s it. It only takes a few seconds and as you can see, there’s really not much to it. You may need a little bit of practice at first, but once you get the hang of it, shrink-wrapping your products is a breeze! And a more professional look of your finished product will go along way.
Try it today... Click here to see all shrink band sizes available at eBottles.